Released on 2019-05-24
- Undo recent adjustments: you can now undo recent adjustments made by the system. Find the rule log as usual and hit the little undo button on the right side. You can undo a whole day for individual marketplaces or single adjustments (navigate to the details page of a log)
- The undo action can be performed for all changes that happened within the last 2 days
Released on 2019-05-08
- Implementation of adjustments and keyword management for targets. This includes Product Attributed Targeting and Attributed Targeting Control.
- Export our rule log and get detailed insights of what we adjusted for you at ease
- Improved initial setup of your BidX Account. Get started even quicker!
- Quickly set often used date ranges in your BidX Dashboard and the Discover page with the new Datepicker!
- Added product pictures and product titles on hovering the SKU column in the SKU tab in Discover
Released on 2019-04-21
- Improved some checkout and reactivation processes
- Fixed a bug which showed wrong data for Targets in Discover on hovering
Released on 2019-04-16
- Fixed a bug which showed wrong Target Performance Data in Discover for Sponsored Brands
Released on 2019-04-09
- Optimization of the password reset process
- Changed design of the tooltip when hovering over an ad group in the Structure view in the Product Management section which allows access to ad group details in Discover with one click
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to create ads and keywords for non advertised products for some versions of Safari
Released on 2019-04-03
- When being connected with Amazon MWS we now hide all your inactive listings in Product Management by default
- We added a new filter called "Product Status" to even show all your inactive or incomplete listings
Released on 2019-04-02
- You can now export the SPA and SB tables in Discover into Excel files. Set start and end dates, set filters and/or search for something in the search field and hit the new "Export" button!
Released on 2019-04-01
- Giving users the possibility to reactivate auto selection of corresponding ad groups after having disabled this
- Fixed some frontend issues in Firefox for filters in Discover tab